What Jobs Are Available at iHerb? (SO MANY)
Last Updated: June, 2022
Since 1996 iHerb has never strayed from its motto of providing its customers with wellness and health products worldwide. They are continuously bringing in innovation and expanding their reach.
They are committed to bringing high-quality products, and side by side, they are offering people various exciting opportunities to build a career out of it. This article is going to cover everything about iHerb jobs.
With 16 offices worldwide, iHerb is truly a global company. The company’s global growth allows them to localize its shopping experience to make it convenient for all customers.
iHerb’s teams are involved in everything from fulfillment to technology to administration. iHerb, which currently has more than 4000 team members, values diversity, inclusion, and belonging more and more.
What Jobs Are Available at iHerb?
There is a long list of jobs that iHerb has to offer. These are the categories in which the jobs are available.
- Loading and stocking such as warehouse worker, warehouse operations, warehouse operations lead, and 20 more jobs in this category.
- Accounting such as payroll specialist, tax accountant, AP clerk, and three more jobs in this category.
- Retail such as Product management leader, quality control checker, and three more jobs in this category.
- Management such as Planner/Buyer, Director of Treasury, and two more jobs in this category.
- Administrative Assistance such as Inventory Control 1st shift and 2nd shift.
- Legal such as Privacy Compliance Specialist and The Senior Counsel.
- Project Management such as Global Forwarding Coordinator and Global Forwarding Manager.
- Software Development such as Senior Software Engineer and Senior Technical Program Manager.
- Uncategorized such as Warehouse Department Manager, 1st and 2nd shift.
- Banking and Finance such as Director of Insurance & Risk Management.
To check the most recent jobs at iHerb, go to the iHerb website and find the section Careers in the footer of the iHerb website.
What Are the Job Requirements for iHerb?
This basically depends on the type of job you want to get into. You should have a degree in the field you want to get into or some kind of experience in the kind of job.
When you apply for a job in iHerb, you will see all the details and requirements you must fulfill before joining them.
You may even have to undergo some kind of training if required. So read carefully when applying and make sure that you have everything ready.
What Are the Benefits of Working at iHerb?
There are several perks you get if you work with iHerb. They have various facilities for their employees. These benefits include:
- Adoption Assistance
- Company-sponsored family events
- Family Medical Leave
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Generous Parental Leave
- Return-to-work program post parental leave
- Open door policy
- Dental Benefits
- Disability Insurance
- Fitness Subsidies
- Home Office Stipend for Remote Employees
- Continuing Education stipend
- Paid industry certifications
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holiday
- Generous PTO
- Performance Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Cross-functional training encouraged
- Game Room
- Remote Work Program
- Team-based strategic planning
- Unconscious bias training
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Mental Health Benefits
- Game Room
- Relocation Assistance
- Mentorship program
- Online course subscriptions are available
What Is the Interview Process Like at iHerb?
The interview process is intimidating like any of the interviews you go to. They test your knowledge and your skills for the job you are applying for. This way, they can determine if you are the right person for the job or not.
They will inquire about your reason for working with them and your plans for the future. Your experience will also be a question. It will be all related to the position you have applied for. Nothing at random or out of your workspace will be asked of you.
How Much Does iHerb Compensate Their Employees?
The normal assessed yearly salary at iHerb, counting both base and bonus, is $141,738, or $68 if you count hourly, whereas the evaluated median compensation is $119,699, or $57 if counted per hour.
At iHerb, the job that gets paid the highest is General Counsel, who earns about $269,992 per annum, and the job that gets paid the lowest is the Admin Assistant, who earns about $47,089 per annum. The average salary at the iHerb departments is as follows:
- Engineering department – $127,028
- Admin department – $50,911
- HR department – $88,115
- Product department – $141,882.
Mainly the salaries at iHerb are above 119,699 dollars.
How Do You Apply for a Job at iHerb?
This is quite an easy process. Open the iHerb website and go to the available jobs option in the Careers section and select the position you would like to apply for.
There are various options available, so you will be able to find an ideal job that matches your skill set. After that, apply for the job, upload all the necessary documents, and wait for their reply.
Do I Need Any Special Skills to Apply for a Job at iHerb.com?
You will require the skills that are needed for the job you are going to apply for. iHerb is a big company, so they hire people they can rely on to carry out their roles smoothly.
Be sure that the job you are applying for is compatible with your skills.
What Are the Responsibilities of an iHerb.com Job?
You need to carry out your responsibilities very seriously. It is not very strict when it comes to its employees, but if you mess something up, you may have to face some consequences.
You have to carry out all the duties perfectly as it is a very reputed company. So before you sign up, check all the details about the job.
What Are the Skills Needed for an iHerb.com Job?
You have to have a degree that is related to the job you are applying for.
You should have the capability to carry out the job. Some kind of experience is appreciated.
What Are Some of the Qualities of a Good iHerb.com Employee?
The employees working at iHerb.com are well equipped with their duties and are very punctual.
The employees are the pillars that expand the company further and have millions of satisfied customers worldwide.
Who is iHerb.com Hiring for Their Company?
The company is not biased about hiring people for their company. If you have the skills, you will get hired.
You just need to have the confidence to go and work for them. The interview process is relatively easy, and if you have the right motivation, you will get in.
You get a lot of benefits when you start working with iHerb. They keep their employees in their minds and provide them with a comfortable working environment.